Now accepting applications for the Class of 2025!
Class of 2024
Applications for 2020-21 school year are still being accepted. All supporting documents should be submitted as soon as possible once the application form has been submitted. Applicants after the December 15, 2019 deadline will be offered acceptance based on availability on a first-come, first-served basis.
Applications for 2020-21 school year are still being accepted. All of the supporting documents below are required and should be submitted as soon as possible once the online application form is completed. In addition, a Sending School Recommendation Form and an interview will be required. Applicants will be offered acceptance based on availability in their class. The HSPT requirement is not required for transfer students.
How to Apply
1. Submit your application on GC Gateway, Guerin Catholic’s online system
2. Upload the following documents as they become available to you with your application on GC Gateway:
- Copies of grades and standardized test scores from the 6th and 7th grade (previous two years for transfer students)
- Copy of your child’s immunization records
- Copy of birth certificate
- Three letters of recommendation. Electronic letters of recommendation requests can be sent from GC Gateway once you have completed the application. At least one (1) must be from a current teacher. Others can be submitted from coaches, teachers, mentors or any non-family member who can speak to the applicant’s character.
- HSPT Results (incoming freshmen only)
3. Take the High School Placement Test (incoming freshmen only). Incoming freshmen have the opportunity to take the HSPT in the fall of their 8th grade year.
Your application will be complete when we have both your application and documents.
Acceptance letters will be mailed as follows:
- For the incoming freshmen class applying by the annual December 15th deadline, letters are mailed in January.
- For incoming freshmen applications received after the annual December 15th deadline, acceptance letters will be mailed as students are accepted on a rolling basis.
- For transfer students, acceptance letters will be mailed as students are accepted on a rolling basis.
All applications require the $750 deposit to enroll and secure their student’s spot in their class.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Admissions team at 317-582-0120×279 or email@example.com.