Class of 2025
The HSPT requirement will be waived for students who have not taken the HSPT and are applying after December 15, 2020. Students applying after December 15, 2020 are not eligible for our Presidential or Academic Scholarship. In the absence of HSPT results, our Guidance Counselors will review middle school transcripts and ISTEP results to make proper placement into courses.
How to Apply
1. Submit your application on GC Gateway, Guerin Catholic’s online system
2. Upload the following documents as they become available to you with your application on GC Gateway:
- Copies of grades and standardized test scores from the 6th and 7th grade (previous two years for transfer students)
- Copy of your child’s immunization records
- Copy of birth certificate
- Two letters of recommendation. Electronic letters of recommendation requests can be sent from GC Gateway once you have completed the application. At least one (1) letter must be from a current teacher in a core academic subject (English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies or Theology). The other can be submitted from a coach, teacher, mentor or any non-family member who can speak to the applicant’s character.
- HSPT Results (incoming freshmen only)
3. Take the High School Placement Test (incoming freshmen only). Incoming freshmen have the opportunity to take the HSPT in the fall of their 8th grade year.
Your application will be complete when we have both your application and documents.
The application for tuition assistance is a separate online application through Facts Management. To learn more about tuition assistance, click here. To apply for tuition assistance, click here. For families applying for tuition assistance, award amounts will be included with their admissions acceptance letter (in January for December 15th applicants).
Acceptance letters will be mailed as follows:
- For the incoming freshmen class applying by the annual December 15th deadline, letters are mailed in January.
- For incoming freshmen applications received after the annual December 15th deadline, acceptance letters will be mailed as students are accepted on a rolling basis.
- For transfer students, acceptance letters will be mailed as students are accepted on a rolling basis.
Once accepted, a deposit is required to enroll, thereby securing their student’s spot in their class.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Admissions team at 317-582-0120×279 or email@example.com.