Steps to Apply to the 2022-23 School Year
Application steps for students interested in attending Guerin Catholic for the 2022-2023 school year (Class of 2026)
1. Submit your online application. Click here to create a parent account
2. Upload the following documents through your online application checklist:
- Copies of grades and standardized test scores from the 6th and 7th grade
- Copy of immunization records
- Copy of birth certificate
- Two letters of recommendation. Electronic letters of recommendation requests can be sent from the checklist once you have completed the application. At least one (1) letter must be from a current teacher in a core academic subject (English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies or Theology). The other can be from a coach, teacher, mentor or any non-family member who can speak to the applicant’s character.
- HSPT Results
3. Take the High School Placement Test. Incoming freshmen have the opportunity to take the HSPT in the summer prior to or the fall of their 8th grade year.
Your application will be complete when we have received your application and all supporting documents.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Admissions team at 317-582-0120 x279 or email@example.com.
Acceptance letters will be mailed as follows:
- For the incoming freshmen class applying by the annual December 15th deadline, letters are mailed in January.
- For incoming freshmen applications received after the annual December 15th deadline, acceptance letters will be mailed as students are accepted on a rolling basis.
- For transfer students, acceptance letters will be mailed as students are accepted on a rolling basis.
Once accepted, a non-refundable deposit is required to enroll, thereby securing their student’s spot in their class.