Letters of Recommendation
Guerin Catholic requires two (2) letters of recommendation as part of the application process. At least one (1) letter must be from a current teacher in a core academic subject (English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies or Theology). The other can be submitted from a coach, teacher, mentor or any non-family member who can speak to the applicant’s character.
The Letter of Recommendation template will be sent electronically to the two people you invite to submit a letter. Upon completion, the recommender will send their letter electronically to GC Admissions. Only electronically submitted letters will be accepted.
Letter of Recommendation instructions:
1. Log into your GC Gateway account
2. Click on your child’s name
3. Click on Admissions Progress
4. Click START next to “Letter of Rec #1”
5. Complete the request form with recommender’s name and email address
6. Repeat for the second Letter of Recommendation
7. Recommenders will receive a link to the LOR form and instructions on how to complete and submit to Guerin Catholic via GC Gateway.