Wings Academy Program
The Wings Academy Program is an educational program designed to meet the individual needs of students with cognitive disabilities that are working towards a high school certificate of completion.
- Support of inclusive general education classes
- Life Skills curriculum
- Social Skills support
- Modified curriculum
- Work study program (senior year) and adult transition
Guerin Catholic High School Admission Requirements for Wings Academy
- Students must have written documentation of a cognitive disability. This documentation must include the current IEP/ISP and a current battery of testing that includes the student’s diagnosis.
- Students must possess independent mobility-they must be able to move from one class to another, including physical education, mass, and lunch.
- Students must maintain appropriate personal hygiene- must be able to care for personal restroom needs.
- Students must be able to follow the Guerin Catholic High School Discipline Policies and Procedures.
- Students must be able to participate in religious activities while at school-must attend scheduled masses, seasonal liturgical services, and theology courses.
- Guerin Catholic High School reserves the right to decline admittance to any student for whom we feel we cannot adequately provide services.
Please contact our Director of Learning Support, Dawn Street, at (317) 582-0120 ext. 335 or at email@example.com for more information.