Information About Guerin Catholic High School
- President: Deacon Rick Wagner
- Principal: James McNeany
St. Theodore Guerin High School is a Roman Catholic college preparatory school serving students from diverse backgrounds and preparing them to be servant leaders through authentic faith formation, academic excellence, and student life opportunities.
Lead with Humility Serve with Love Trust in Providence
Roman Catholic, Diocese of Lafayette-in-Indiana
Guerin Catholic High School (GCHS)
Purple & Gold
722 Students (Male 49% Female 51%)
Students of Catholic faith: 86%
Diploma Programs Offered:
- Core 40
- Academic Honors
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
Guerin Catholic has the largest number of students participating in the IB Programme in the State of Indiana.
Full time faculty: 58
Student-Faculty Ratio: 12:1
% of faculty with Advanced Degrees: 63%
Average Class Size:
Mass offered daily as part of the school day.
Confessions offered twice per week.
Students attend Mass a minimum of once per week.
Students complete a minimum of 120 service hours over four years.
Mission Trip or Pilgrimage offered each year.
Accreditations and Memberships:
• Indiana Department of Education
• North Central Association (State of Indiana) Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement
• National Catholic Education Association
• Indiana Non-‐Public Educational Association
• International Baccalaureate Organization
• National Association for College Admission Counseling
Varsity Sports Offered:
Total Financial Awards:
Guerin Catholic Class of 2020:
The 176-member class was offered over $30 million in college scholarships
Guerin Catholic High School is located on 72 acres one mile north of 146th Street in Hamilton County.
15300 Gray Road
Noblesville, IN 46062