Fine Arts and Wellness Center
At Guerin Catholic High School, we strive to provide a home for all students to discover all God has called them to be and discern their life path. To continue to fulfill our mission, we must evolve to provide the facilities that enable our programs to thrive and be accessible to all.
- Athletic Field house with playing courts.
- Walking Track
- Expanded and re-designed locker rooms for outdoor sports (boys and girls)
- Weight Room
- Training room and laundry
- Athletic offices
- 500-seat Auditorium
- Fine Arts Lobby with an area for IB Art and event space(s)
- Classrooms for dance and green room
- Dressing rooms (both for boys and girls) and make-up room
- Scenery shop and storage
- Fine Arts Offices
This project will transform the east and southeast (near the grotto and football tailgate spaces) areas of the current school.
Enrollment at GCHS is expected to remain at its current capacity of approximately 800 students.
Flex spaces used as classrooms by day and event and program space after school.
Project features are subject to change based on final plans.