Steps to Apply for the 2021-22 School Year
Application steps for students interested in attending Guerin Catholic for the 2021-2022 school year (Classes of 2023, 2024 or 2025)
1. Submit your application on GC Gateway, Guerin Catholic’s online system
2. Upload the following documents as they become available to you with your application on GC Gateway:
- Copies of grades and standardized test scores from the 6th and 7th grade (previous two years for transfer students)
- Copy of immunization records
- Copy of birth certificate
- Two letters of recommendation. Electronic letters of recommendation requests can be sent from GC Gateway once you have completed the application. At least one (1) letter must be from a current teacher in a core academic subject (English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies or Theology). The other can be from a coach, teacher, mentor or any non-family member who can speak to the applicant’s character.
- HSPT Results (incoming freshmen only)
Your application will be complete when we have received your application and all supporting documents.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Admissions team at 317-582-0120×279 or email@example.com.