A. SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Click HERE to submit your application.
Applications will be numbered as they are received in each of the priority placement categories. The application deadline is December 15th, 2015.
Financial Aid applications will be accepted between August 1st and December 1st.
B. SUBMIT ALL ADMISSION PORTFOLIO DOCUMENTS
A completed Admissions Portfolio must be submitted for your student to be considered an applicant to Guerin Catholic. In addition to registering for and taking the HSPT (as outlined in Item C below), you will also need to submit the following items:
- Copies of grades and standardized test scores from the 6th and 7th grade. We realize that ISTEP scores from Spring of 2015 are delayed. Please submit 6th grade ISTEP scores and 7th grade scores once they are published. The delay in submitting the 7th grade ISTEP scores will not affect a students acceptance into Guerin Catholic.
- Copies of report card and standardized test scores from 8th grade at the end of the school year.
- Copy of your child’s immunization records
- Copy of birth certificate
- Three letters of recommendation (at least 1 from a current teacher). Download Recommendation Form.
C. REGISTER FOR AND TAKE THE HIGH SCHOOL PLACEMENT TEST
All eighth grade students applying to Guerin Catholic High School are required to take the High School Placement Test. This test will help us validate a student’s readiness and proper placement into classes, as well as determine who is eligible to receive a Guerin Catholic scholarship. We offer the test on the following dates:
|Saturday, October 3rd||8:30am-11:30am|
|Saturday, November 14th||8:30am-11:30am|
|Saturday, December 5th||8:30am-11:30am|
Two scholarships are available at Guerin Catholic. The Presidential Scholarship awards $2,500 a year renewable for four years which totals $10,000. The Presidential Scholarship is awarded to students scoring in the 98th or 99th national percentile on the HSPT. The Academic Scholarship awards $1,500 a year renewable for four years with a total award of $6,000. The Academic Scholarship is awarded to those students scoring from the 95th through the 97th national percentile on the HSPT.
D. ENSURE ALL ADMISSIONS PORTFOLIO DOCUMENTS ARE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 15TH, 2015
E. ACCEPTANCE LETTERS WILL BE MAILED IN LATE JANUARY 2016
F. SUBMIT YOUR TUITION DEPOSIT OF $750 TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE IN THE CLASS OF 2020