Guerin Catholic is accepting applications for a payroll specialist/accounts receivable position in the accounting office. This is a full-time, 12-month position.
The qualified candidate will have a Bachelors degree in accounting and experience in payroll and human resources management. Familiarity and/or experience in working for a non-profit and working knowledge of Blackbaud Suite of products preferred.
The admissions assistant is responsible for the assisting the Director of Admissions with the overall admissions process including; planning, organizing, and implementing a comprehensive admissions program reflecting the mission and goals of St. Theodore Guerin High School. The admissions department represents Guerin Catholic to families and students of the parishes and Catholic schools within the Diocese of Lafayette-in-Indiana, as well as others seeking admission. This is a part-time, twelve-month position. Days and hours may vary during different times during the year.
Duties and responsibilities:
I. FAITH COMMUNITY
1. Represent Guerin Catholic to parishes, schools, and families of the Diocese of Lafayette-in-Indiana at events in and outside Guerin Catholic.
2. Help build relationships with diocesan parish staff members and key people of influence (principals, etc.)
3. Clearly and effectively communicate the mission, values and goals of Guerin Catholic to all constituencies.
4. Present the school to other interested families and students.
5. Model prayer and faith to students and volunteers in meetings and planning.
II. MARKETING / PROMOTION
1. Assist with the Guerin Catholic Open House and other events as they are developed.
2. Help plan and coordinate events such as Pizza Lunches etc. at Catholic elementary schools, and at football tailgate events.
3. Help coordinate home parties for potential parents.
4. Maintain the parent mentor program.
5. Assist with Information Nights and other programs at diocesan parishes.
6. Maintain a database of prospective students currently in grades 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8.
7. Promote Guerin Catholic to prospective students within the limits and guidelines established by the IHSAA.
III. ADMINSTRATIVE DUTIES
1. Communicate effectively with prospective families and students.
2. Communicate effectively with faculty, staff, coaches, students and parents.
3. Coordinate Shadow Program and assigns prospective students to selected Guerin Catholic student hosts.
4. Coordinate Parent Mentoring Program
5. Assist with the High School Placement test.
6. Secure and manage all records for Educational Portfolios.
7. Communicate with Guidance Department with all transfer students.
8. Assist in identifying and training student hosts for Shadow Program.
9. Assist in identifying and training of student ambassadors and volunteers for Open House.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Follow all school policies.
2. Assure all volunteers follow school and Diocesan policies, especially Diocese Protocol for Ministry with Minors.
Guerin Catholic is accepting applications for a part-time position as an assistant reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications.
The qualified candidate will have a bachelors degree is Communications or a related field (Public Relations, Marketing), experience in graphic design (InDesign, Photoshop), excellent written & verbal communication skills and knowledge of website & social media management. Familiarity and/or experience in working for a non-profit preferred.
Copyright © 2012 Guerin Catholic High School, All Rights Reserved. 15300 Gray Road, Noblesville IN 46062 • Phone (317) 582-0120 • Fax (317) 582-0140